Dear heavenly Father, once we were lost but we are now found in Christ Jesus. Once we were darkness, now we are made light because of Jesus Christ. Thank you for your wonderful love in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.
Dear loving heavenly Father, the Spirit which you kept in us enables us to be bold and self controlled. Help us Lord, to submit into his hands, so that those qualities be manifested in our life. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.
Dear loving heavenly Father, according to your grace and mercy, you are leading and making us to grow in the knowledge of the son Lord Jesus Christ. Accept the praises and worship that your beloved children over you today across the world. We are one Christ even though we differ in color, Creed, language and place. We pray with Thanksgiving in the name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Amen!
Thank you for those who could join me in the ONE HOUR PRAYER WAR for the young people of our country. If anyone could not pray in this 1 hour's time, please take time to pray for the young people of our country.
As it is the first time and due to some technical issues, the live streaming did not go well. But below are the points God reminded for the prayer.
1. The war in the spiritual realm affects the physical world. Every believer will be enabled to participate in the spiritual war, but an unbeliever can only be a victim of that war. According to Ephesians 6:10-18, we should be equipped to do this war. And prayer is one important aspect of this war.
2. What happens when we pray? When the people of God pray, God listens to them. When the people of God cry unto him, God listens and sends help. Prayer can move mountains. In Acts 12:5, when the church prayed, God miraculously delivered Peter.
3. Why we are now praying for youth only? "Youth Age" is very powerful. young people are strong. Satan is trying to mislead them and waste their strength for filthy and worthless things. Also, young people are the ones who will form a family in the relationship of marriage. So if young people are saved, the whole family would be saved.
4. Today's word for the prayer is from the book of Joshua from Chapter 1 to Chapter 6. The situations that we are praying for are like the city of Jericho. It is surrounded by strong walls even though the people are weak. Likewise, the situations are easy to conquer but they are behind the strong wall of Satanic lies traps. To conquer this spiritual Jericho we need preparation.
1. Gather food (Joshua 1:11): We need to gather the spiritual food which is nothing but the word of God so that we can become strong in the spirit.
2. Help one another (Joshua 1: 14, 15): The people who are saved are not to sit happily in their places but need to help their brothers and sisters who are not yet saved. Until their Jericho is conquered, their Canaan is captured, we need to help each other.
3. Spy on the situations (Joshua 2:1-24): We need to understand the situations which we want to conquer. Then we know how much we need to prepare for the battle. At the end, our preparation is to submit to the commander, Jesus Christ and the battle is Lord's.
4. Walk only behind the ark of the covenant: (Joshua 3:4): That means always carry the presence of God. How? by being filled with the Holy Spirit. When you believe in the Lord Jesus, you will become a habitation of the Holy Spirit, when you yield to Him, He will manifest through you.
5. Sanctify yourself (Joshua 3:5): That means, as you are fighting for the Lord, you need to separate unto the Lord. You cannot have other importances. Your focus must be on the Lord's work.
6. Worship: (Joshua 6): When you worship, God's glory would come down and the wonderful and supernatural things would happen.
Thank you once again for joining this event. Please remember me in your prayers. Let's pray for one another and be edified in Christ. Praise the Lord.
Dear loving heavenly Father, thank you for reminding me that my salvation, my strength, my glory is IN YOU only. Without you I am nothing Lord. Help me to trust in you and fight manfully and overcome the flesh and the world. I pray with thanks giving in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Amen!
Dear heavenly Father, as I cannot please you on my own, you sent your only begotten son and sacrificed him on the cross, so that I would be born again in him to receive the spirit of adoption. Oh Lord, you have done this and gave me the salvation for free by your grace. I thank you very much for this wonderful gift of salvation, in the name of my Lord and savior Jesus Christ, Amen.
Dear heavenly Father, due to my weakness of the flesh, multiple times I have built again those things which I destroyed. Forgive me oh Lord. Help me to be strong and firm in faith and to overcome flesh. I pray in the name of my Lord and savior Jesus Christ, Amen!
Dear loving heavenly Father, we are not worthy for your blessings, but as you choose us in the beloved Son, Jesus Christ, you are blessing us spiritually, with eternal blessings, thank you God.